There are currently no corona restrictions in the Netherlands, although basic advice remains in place.
To keep the infection rate within bounds, the basic advice includes:
- Wash your hands often.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Do you have symptoms that could be corona? Stay at home and take a self-test. If you test positive, isolate for a minimum of 5 days.
- Ventilate indoor areas well.
- Visitors no longer have to show a negative test result. Testing for Access (1G) is not required anymore at any event, large or small.
Registration cancellation policy and substitution policy:
- If the CDDF workshop must be cancelled due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee.
- If you must cancel the registration due to travel restrictions from your home country or country of residence to the Netherlands due to government restrictions, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee (against proof).
- If you must cancel the registration for any other reason, cancellations up until 15 January 2023 will receive a refund of 50% of the ticket fee paid. Cancellations between 16 and 31 January 2023 will receive a refund of 25% of the ticket fee paid.
- Cancellations from 1 February 2023 are not eligible for a refund.
- If you are unable to attend the CDDF Annual Conference and wish to nominate a substitute, you are welcome to do so. Any change of name must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com by 31 January 2023 at the latest.
- No refund will be granted for no-shows.
If you are unsure of the rules for entering in the Netherlands from your country of residence, visit this website: https://reizentijdenscorona.rijksoverheid.nl/en
If you have any queries about the cancellation policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com