The CDDF is governed by a rotating board of directors dedicated to the development of cancer drugs. These distinguished academics are experienced pre-clinical and clinical investigators, medical oncologists, statisticians, and immunologists representing a range of perspective within the drug development process. They have experience working within regulatory agencies, the pharmaceutical industry and patient advocacy. The chairperson and directors are elected for a period of three years. The CDDF board of directors aim to speed up and optimise drug development programmes and avoid suboptimal drug development strategies.
- Prof. Jaap Verweij – Managing Director
- Marjorie Recorbet -Director of Operations
- Hyunmin Park – Association Coordinator
- Magdalena Strmenova – Event Coordinator
- Giorgia Campagnano – Event Coordinator
CDDF staff members oversee the day to day running of the organisation. The head office is located in Brussels, Belgium.