CDDF board members are distinguished and experienced pre-clinical and clinical investigators who are devoted to the development of cancer drugs. They have experience in giving advice or reviewing on drug development strategies in pre-clinical and early clinical development, designing phase I/IIl clinical trials using novel designs and endpoints to speed up and optimise the overall drug development programmes, and to avoid suboptimal drug development strategies.
- Prof. Heinz Zwierzina – CDDF Managing Director
- Prof. Axel Glasmacher – CDDF Interim Managing Director
- Prof. Leif Håkansson – CDDF Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Prof. Max E. Scheulen- CDDF Secretary
- Prof. John Smyth
- Prof. Francesco De Lorenzo
- Prof. Jaap Verweij