The health and safety of the CDDF workshop participants are of the utmost importance to us. Health and safety measures will be taken according to Dutch government regulations.
The CDDF ensures a 100% refund policy to all participants in case of cancellation of the CDDF Multi-stakeholder Workshop on Measurable Residual Disease (MRD) and Circulating Tumour Nucleotides (ct DNA) in cancer drug development live event due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, should they come into effect.
Legally, according to current Dutch regulation for events of fewer than 500 participants:
- Allocated seating at indoor or outdoor events is no longer mandatory. Nor is wearing a face mask or keeping 1.5 metres’ distance.
- Events must end at 01:00 hours.
- As of 25 February, no corona entry pass is required. The regular opening times are in place again, as ordained by the municipal bylaws.
Registration cancellation policy and substitution policy:
- If the CDDF workshop must be cancelled due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee.
- If you must cancel the registration due to travel restrictions from your home country or country of residence to the Netherlands due to government restrictions, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee (against proof).
- If you must cancel the registration for any other reason, cancellations up until 31 March 2022 will receive a refund of 50% of the paid ticket fee. Cancellations between 1 April and 14 April 2022 will receive a refund of 25% of the paid ticket fee.
- Cancellations from 15 April 2022 are not eligible for a refund.
- If you are unable to attend the CDDF Workshop and wish to nominate a substitute, you are welcome to do so. Any change of name must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 April 2022 at the latest.
- No refund will be granted for no-shows.
If you are unsure of the rules for entering in the Netherlands from your country of residence, visit this website: https://reizentijdenscorona.rijksoverheid.nl/en
If you have any queries about the cancellation policy, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org