The health and safety of the CDDF workshop participants are of the utmost importance to us. Health and safety measures will be taken according to Dutch government regulations.
The CDDF ensures a 100% refund policy to all participants in case of cancellation of the CDDF Multi-stakeholder Workshop on Patient Access and Engagement in oncology drug development live event due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, should they come into effect.
There are currently no corona restrictions in the Netherlands, although basic advice remains in place. To keep the infection rate within bounds, the basic measures remain. Such as:
- Wash your hands often.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Do you have complaints? Stay at home and take a self-test. If you test positive, isolate for a minimum of 5 days.
- Ventilate indoor areas well.
Registration cancellation policy and substitution policy:
- If the CDDF workshop must be cancelled due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee.
- If you must cancel the registration due to travel restrictions from your home country or country of residence to the Netherlands due to government restrictions, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee (against proof).
- If you must cancel the registration for any other reason, cancellations up until 19 August 2022 will receive a refund of 50% of the paid ticket fee. Cancellations between 20 August and 9 September 2022 will receive a refund of 25% of the paid ticket fee.
- Cancellations from 9 September 2022 are not eligible for a refund.
- If you are unable to attend the CDDF Workshop and wish to nominate a substitute, you are welcome to do so. Any change of name must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com by 12 September April 2022 at the latest.
- No refund will be granted for no-shows.
If you are unsure of the rules for entering the Netherlands from your country of residence, visit this website: https://reizentijdenscorona.rijksoverheid.nl/en
If you have any queries about the cancellation policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com