Venue & HQ Hotel
Van der Valk Hotel Amstel
- Address: Joan Muyskenweg 20, 1096 CJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Telephone: +31 20 800 1100
- Website: https://www.vandervalkamsterdam.com/en
- Email: email@example.com
To book your room at the Van der Valk, please check the website above and make a direct reservation on the booking page.
[Directions to the venue by public transport]
From Schiphol airport (around 26 minutes):
1. From Amsterdam Schiphol airport station, take any train that stops in “Amsterdam RAI” stations.
2. Once in Amsterdam RAI, go out from the station and follow the direction to the metro stop.
3. Take the metro line 50 (direction Gein) or metro line 51 (direction Central Station) for 1 stop and get off in Overamstel stop.
4. From Overamstel metro stop, exit via the “De Heusweg” exit, or cross the “De Heusweg” bridge. Then continue in De Heusweg street and turn right in Joan Muyskenweg street.
5. After around 150 m, turn right to stay in Joan Muyskenweg street. The hotel will be after around 50 m on the left.
From Amsterdam Central (15 minutes):
1. From Amsterdam Central station, follow the directions to find the metro line 51 (direction Isolatorweg).
2. Take the metro for 7 stops and get off in Overamstel metro stop.
3. See points 4 and 5 above
Train: Train tickets from Schiphol to Amsterdam RAI (and back) are 3,30 EUR. Tickets can be purchased online on https://www.ns.nl/en or at the vending machines located inside the stations
Metro: The metro ticket costs 3,20 EUR and lasts 1 hour. It can be purchased at the vending machines inside the metro stops. Payments can be made via bank card or cash.
NB: Make sure to keep your train and metro tickets once you validated them at the access gate as they will have to be scanned again to exit the stations.
[Reach the venue by taxi]
From Schiphol airport: the terminal to the official taxi rank is located in front of Schiphol Plaza (outside the arrival hall). The fares are displayed on the taxi meter. Taxis accept cash or card payments and can provide a receipt, if needed. Reservations are not necessary, there are always taxis available at the official taxi rank.
From Amsterdam Central: From central station, it is faster and cheaper to take the public transportation. However, taxis can be found outside the station.
[Reach the venue by car]
If you are travelling via car, there are two options for parking:
1. Hotel parking: The hotel has a secured parking garage with 131 spots. There are also charging stations for electric cars (level -1). The price of regular parking is 3 EUR per hour or 20 EUR per day. The price for electric car charging station is €0.34 per. The load capacity is 3.7 kW to 22 kW. The parking can be paid at the reception of the hotel or at the parking itself.
2. Public parking: There is a paid outside parking from Monday to Friday from 09:0019:00. The price is 0.10 EUR per hour for the first 3 hours, then 3.50 EUR per hour.