For more information about the registration fee structure, process and deadline, consult the information below.
REGISTRATION FEE STRUCTURE
 Is considered Health Care Company any company or commercial institution, or any division or subsidiary of any company or commercial institution, that is principally engaged in the health care industry, which shall include any types of health care business such as pharmaceutical companies; medical supply and equipment companies; technology, software, communications, financing and services vendors selling predominantly to health care companies; companies providing health insurance; clinical research organization and managed care companies.
 The representative from regulatory authority’ rate applies to an individual who is employed by a regulatory authority such as EMA, FDA, a national agency, and HTA body.
 The Patient advocate’s rate applies to an individual who is a member of a Patient Advocacy Organisation.
- Virtual and/or in-person participation in the 1.5-day workshop
- Access to the online workshop platform (recordings and slides available for 30 days after the workshop)
- Coffee break on 15 and 16 April 2023 (in-person participants only)
- Networking dinner at the hotel restaurant on 15 April (in-person participants only)
- Lunch at the hotel restaurant on 16 April (in-person participants only)
Please note that accommodation and travel should be arranged and covered by the participants themselves.
- Registration deadline onsite participation: Monday 25 March 2024
- Registration deadline online participation: Thursday 11 April 2024
CDDF Data Protection Policy
Please read the CDDF’s ‘Data Protection Policy.’