The aim of the webinar is to reflect on the importance to contextualise endpoints and objectives and the associated opportunities. At the end of a trial it’s often just stated “The trial met it’s endpoint”. However, what about the primary objective of the trial? Are the results relevant for the stakeholders? Is a clear interpretation of the results possible? Potential solutions will be presented and assessed.
DATE & TIME
- Tuesday 1 December 2020
- 6 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.(CET) / 12 p.m. to 1.30 p.m. (EST) / 9 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. (PST)
Armin Schueler (Head of Global Biostatistics Oncology, Merck Healthcare KGaA)
Armin Schüler is head of biostatistics oncology and statistical innovation at Merck Healthcare KGaA, Darmstadt Germany. He is a mathematician from training (Georg-August-University, Göttingen). Prior joining Merck he worked in various positions as statistician for companies like Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer, Quintiles and Hoechst.
Armin’s ambition is to bring statistics to the heart of the decision making enabling data driven portfolio development by an holistic use of all information available.
The webinar is moderated by:
- 6.00 p.m. – 6.05 p.m. (CET): Introduction
- 6.05 p.m. – 6.35 p.m. (CET): Lecture
- 6.35 p.m. – 7.30 p.m. (CET): Q&A / discussion session
To join the CDDF webinar, please complete your online registration:
Registration is free of charge and limited to the first 500 participants. Please note that registrations will be handled in agreement with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and CDDF Data Use Policy.
- Online registration is required to join the webinar
- All meeting participants will have the opportunity to ask questions during the discussion session after the 30-minute lecture
- CDDF moderators will mute participants’ microphones. All communications will be made via Zoom chat and Q&A.
- To submit questions, please use the Q&A icon at the bottom of your Zoom screen as shown in the image below. The moderators will read your questions during the discussion session