The health and safety of the CDDF workshop participants are of the utmost importance to us. Health and safety measures will be taken according to Dutch government regulations.
The CDDF ensures a 100% refund policy to all participants in case of cancellation of the CDDF Multi-stakeholder Workshop on Patient Access and Engagement in oncology drug development live event due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, should they come into effect.
Legally, according to current Dutch regulation for events of fewer than 500 participants:
- Face masks are no longer mandatory in public transport and surrounding facilities, such as stations and platforms. This also goes for professional transport, such as taxis and coach travel. Since 21 May 2022, it is no longer mandatory to wear face masks in airports.
- The pre-admission testing measure (testen voor toegang, 1G) has been lifted for all events, including events with 500-plus visitors and nightclubs.
- Employees can work on location without restrictions. The advice to work from home has been lifted. The government does urge employers to make working from home optional.
- The corona entry pass (3G) is no longer required for travel into the Netherlands for EU citizens, or after a visit to an EU country. An entry ban is still in place for non-EU citizens.
- Self-quarantine is no longer a recommendation if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus. You are still advised to be alert to possible infection.
- A health declaration form is no longer needed for passengers flying to the Netherlands.
- The advice to take a self-test directly after arrival in the Netherlands and on day 5 has also been removed
To keep the infection rate within bounds, the basic measures remain. Such as:
- Wash your hands often.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Do you have complaints? Stay at home and take a self-test. If you test positive, isolate for a minimum of 5 days.
- Ventilate indoor areas well.
Registration cancellation policy and substitution policy:
- If the CDDF workshop must be cancelled due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee.
- If you must cancel the registration due to travel restrictions from your home country or country of residence to the Netherlands due to government restrictions, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee (against proof).
- If you must cancel the registration for any other reason, cancellations up until 19 August 2022 will receive a refund of 50% of the paid ticket fee. Cancellations between 20 August and 9 September 2022 will receive a refund of 25% of the paid ticket fee.
- Cancellations from 9 September 2022 are not eligible for a refund.
- If you are unable to attend the CDDF Workshop and wish to nominate a substitute, you are welcome to do so. Any change of name must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com by 12 September April 2022 at the latest.
- No refund will be granted for no-shows.
If you are unsure of the rules for entering the Netherlands from your country of residence, visit this website: https://reizentijdenscorona.rijksoverheid.nl/en
If you have any queries about the cancellation policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com