For more information about the registration fee structure, process and deadline, consult the information below.
REGISTRATION FEE STRUCTURE
 Is considered Health Care Company any company or commercial institution, or any division or subsidiary of any company or commercial institution, that is principally engaged in the health care industry, which shall include any types of health care business such as pharmaceutical companies; medical supply and equipment companies; technology, software, communications, financing and services vendors selling predominantly to health care companies; companies providing health insurance; clinical research organization and managed care companies.
 The list of CDDF Industry Partners registration process is available at the following link.
 The representative from regulatory authority’ rate applies to an individual who is employed by a regulatory authority such as EMA, FDA, a national agency, and HTA body.
 The Patient advocate’s rate applies to an individual who is a member of a Patient Advocacy Organisation.
- Registration deadline onsite participation: Sunday 14th November 2021
- Registration deadline online participation: Sunday 21st November 2021
Paid registration (see Registration fee)
- Registration deadline onsite participation: Sunday 14 November 2021
- Registration deadline online participation: Sunday 21 November 2021
- Payment deadline: Sunday 21 November 2021 (registration fee should be paid by the given deadline to complete paid registration)
See COVID-19 and cancellation policy page
CDDF Data Protection Policy
Please read the CDDF’s ‘Data Protection Policy.’