The health and safety of the CDDF workshop participants are of the utmost importance to us. Health and safety measures will be taken according to Dutch government regulations.
The CDDF ensures a 100% refund policy to all participants in case of cancellation of the CDDF Gene & Cell therapies workshop live event due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, should they come into effect.
The following Covid-19 rules apply for the CDDF attendees onsite:
- Proof of vaccination no earlier than at least 2 weeks after full vaccination and from 4 weeks after a Janssen vaccination (App certificate or certificate printout required)
- Proof of recovery from COVID-19 (Certificate required)
- A valid negative COVID-19 test (PCR or rapid antigen test results – max 24 hours prior to the meeting)
Legally, according to current Dutch regulation, the wearing of masks indoors is not required. We want to be cautious and ask everyone to wear their masks when moving outside of the meeting spaces. Masks will not be required at your seats and in the meeting/workshop areas. We will keep updating this page according to the latest government COVID-19 measures and requirements.
Registration cancellation policy and substitution policy:
1. If the CDDF workshop must be cancelled due to Dutch government restrictions related to COVID-19, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee.
2. If you must cancel the registration due to travel restrictions from your home country or country of residence to the Netherlands due to government restrictions, you will receive a full (100%) refund of the paid ticket fee (against proof).
3. If you must cancel the registration for any other reason, cancellations up until 31 October will receive a refund of 50% of the paid ticket fee. Cancellations between 1 November and 14 November will receive a refund of 25% of the paid ticket fee.
4. Cancellations from 15 November are not eligible for a refund.
5. If you are unable to attend the CDDF Workshop and wish to nominate a substitute, you are welcome to do so. Any change of name must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 November at the latest.
6. No refund will be granted for no-shows.
If you have any queries about the cancellation policy, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org