Endpoints in Cancer Drug Development
26 – 27 April 2021, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Address the current challenges with surrogate endpoints in drug development and commercialisation
- Focus on a problem-solving aspect through debates and multi-stakeholder panel discussions.
- Axel Glasmacher (CDDF, DE)
- Ralf Herold (EMA, NL)
- Chitkala Kalidas (Bayer, US)
- Claudia Hey (Merck Healthcare KGaA, DE)
The target is a multidisciplinary audience of academia representatives, EU and US regulatory bodies (EMA, FDA, National Agencies), pharmaceutical Industry, HTAs and patient advocates.
View the draft programme HERE
26 – 27 April 2021
TBC (Amsterdam, NL)