Towards a Collaborative Future in Patient Access
7-9 February 2022, Hybrid Conference – Noordwijk, NL
The Cancer Drug Development Forum (CDDF) annual conference is a unique meeting that gathers the leaders in the world of innovative cancer therapy development, including medical researchers, pharmaceutical industry representatives, regulatory authority representatives, and patient advocacy groups. In 2022, the annual conference will be organized in a hybrid format from 7 to 9 February 2022 in Noordwijk aan Zee (NL).
This multi-stakeholder, interactive meeting offers plenary lectures with moderated discussions, including case studies and networking opportunities. The programme will focus on the way towards a collaborative future in patient access with a special emphasis on the following topics:
- Integration of Regulatory Assessment and the Assessment of Reimbursement
- Enhancing the Future of Clinical Trials
- Lessons learned from Acceleration in Pediatric Oncology Programs
- Collaboration in the Post-Covid Regulatory Environment.
- Jaap Verweij (CDDF Board, NL)
- Claudia Hey (Merck Healthcare KGaA, DE)
- Michael Zaiac (Novartis, CH)
- Roger Wilson (WECAN / SPAEN, UK)
- Kim H. Lyerly (AAADV, US)
- Ralf Herold (EMA, NL)
The target is a multidisciplinary audience of academic representatives, EU and US regulatory bodies (EMA, FDA, National Agencies), pharmaceutical industry, HTAs, and patient advocates.
To view the draft programme, click HERE
MEETING VENUE & VIRTUAL PLATFORM
Oude Zeeweg 63,
2202 CJ Noordwijk aan Zee, NL
Virtual platform: to be announced