Current and Future Challenges of Innovative Oncology Drugs Development
Noordwijk aan Zee, Netherlands – 10-12 February 2020
The Cancer Drug Development Forum (CDDF) Spring conference 2020 is a unique forum that convenes every year and gathers the leaders in the world of innovative cancer therapy development, including medical researchers, pharmaceutical industry representatives, regulatory authority representatives and patient advocacy groups. It is the successor of the former CDDF Alpine Conference and the 11th edition took place from 10 to 12 February 2020, in Noordwijk aan Zee (NL).
This multi-stakeholder, interactive meeting offered plenary lectures with moderated discussions, including case studies and networking opportunities. The programme focused on the latest and future challenges of Innovative oncology drug development with a special emphasis on rational combination therapies, tumor agnostic drug development, cell therapy, and regulatory guidance on oncology drug development.
- Jaap Verweij (CDDF Board, UK)
- Stefan Schwoch (Lilly, UK)
- Irmela Radtke (Roche, CH)
- Paul Stockman (Astrazeneca, UK)
- Discover the scientific programme
- View the speakers’ presentations: pdf version
- Conference photos are available HERE
- Read the meeting report online