ACCELERATE 6th Paediatric Oncology Conference
Brussels, Belgium, 8 & 9 February 2018
ACCELERATE, a platform of all stakeholders caring about accelerating new oncology drug development for children and adolescents, organized the 2018 edition of the ACCELERATE Paediatric Oncology Conference on 8-9 February 2018 in Brussels, Belgium.
The conference is part of a unique multi-stakeholder joint initiative; the ACCELERATE Platform. Co-organised by CDDF, ITCC and SIOPE, this platform provides a transparent forum enabling patients and parents organisations, academic paediatric oncologists and haematologists, pharmaceutical companies and EU regulatory network representatives to collaborate and jointly address specific obstacles to faster and more effective treatments for children and adolescents with cancer, including the needed changes to the Paediatric Medicines Regulation.
- Gilles Vassal (ACCELERATE platform chair/Gustave Roussy, France)
- Patricia Blanc (Imagine for Margo & Unite2Cure, France)
- Silvia Chioato (Pfizer, Italy)
- Christopher Copland (Unite2cure, UK)
- Natalie Gaspar (Gustave Roussy, France)
- Franca Ligas (European Medicines Agency, UK)
- Peter Lack (Childhood Cancer International & Unite2Cure, Switzerland)
- Koenraad Norga (Antwerp University Hospital, Belgium & vice-chair PDCO, EMA)
- Andrew Pearson (The Institute of Cancer Research, UK & ITCC)
- Raphael Rousseau (Gritstone, USA)
- Stefan Schwoch (Eli Lilly, UK)
- Nicole Scobie (Childhood Cancer International & Unite2Cure, Switzerland)
- Jeffrey Skolnik (Inovio Pharmaceuticals, USA)
- Heinz Zwierzina (Innsbruck University – CDDF, Austria)
Please see the PDF programme: link.
Please find further information on the ACCELERATE website: http://www.accelerate-platform.eu/