CDDF Spring Conference
The CDDF Spring Conference is held every year in the Netherlands. This meeting considers recent achievements and brainstorms current issues in cancer drug development to gauges which topics warrant further discussion at workshops.
The conference brings together leaders in the world of innovative cancer therapy development from academia, the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory authorities, policymakers and patient advocacy groups to work toward improving cancer treatment.
The 12th edition will take place from 8 to 10 February 2021, in Noordwijk aan Zee (NL) to discuss the current and future challenges in Innovative oncology drug development.
CDDF Multi-stakeholder Workshops:
In addition to the Spring conference, the CDDF organises workshops to facilitate multi-stakeholder collaboration to address topical issues in the cancer research field such as biomarkers, minimal residual disease, oncology clinical trial design and innovative oncology drugs.
- 2nd Multi-stakeholder workshop on Use of Real World Data to Optimise Oncology Drug Development and Access (Amsterdam, Netherlands – 21-22 November 2019)
- Multi-stakeholder workshop on involving Patients in Oncology Drug Development (Amsterdam, Netherlands – 18-19 June 2019)
- Multi-stakeholder workshop on Impact of the Microbiome on Cancer Growth and Therapy‘(Munich, Germany – 15-16 February 2019)
- 3rd CDDF Multi-stakeholder workshop on Minimal Residual Disease (AML/CLL) (London, United-Kingdom – 8-9 November 2018)
- To discover more workshops, please check out our past events list
Join our Initiative
If you are willing to join our initiatives, please contact the CDDF office at any time. We count on your engagement to move forward together.