CDDF Spring Conference
The CDDF Spring Conference, the successor of the former Alpine Conference, is held every year in the Netherlands. This meeting takes stock of achievements and brainstorms upcoming issues in cancer drug development and gauges whether there is interest in running workshops on different topics. It also gathers the leaders in the world of innovative cancer therapy development, including medical researchers, pharmaceutical industry representatives, regulatory authority representatives as well as patient advocacy groups.
The 12th edition will take place from 8 to 10 February 2021, in Noordwijk aan Zee, the Netherlands to discuss the latest and future challenges of Innovative oncology drug development.
CDDF multi-stakeholder workshops:
In addition to the Spring/Autumn conference, the CDDF organizes separate workshops to address topical issues in the cancer research field such as biomarkers, minimal residual disease, oncology clinical trial design and innovative oncology drug, encouraging a unique collaborative approach.
- 2nd Multi-stakeholder workshop on the ‘Use of Real World Data to Optimise Oncology Drug Development and Access‘ (Amsterdam, Netherlands – 21-22 November 2019)
- Multi-stakeholder workshop on Involving Patients in Oncology Drug Development (Amsterdam, Netherlands – 18-19 June 2019)
- Multi-stakeholder workshop on the ‘Impact of the Microbiome on Cancer Growth and Therapy‘ (Munich, Germany – 15-16 February 2019)
- 3rd CDDF Multi-stakeholder workshop on Minimal Residual Disease (AML/CLL) (London, United-Kingdom – 8-9 November 2018)
- To discover more workshops, please check out our past events list
Willing to join our initiative?
If you are willing to join our initiatives, please feel free to contact the CDDF office at any time. We count on your engagement to move forward together.