The Alpine meeting, held every 18 months in Innsbruck, Austria, takes stock of achievements and brainstorms upcoming issues in cancer drug development and gauges whether there is interest in running workshops on different topics. Recent successful workshops hosted include minimal residual disease, real world data and companion diagnostics.
CDDF multi-stakeholder workshops:
- Workshop on the ‘Use of Real World Data to Optimise Oncology Drug Development and Access’ (London, UK ) 6 & 7 July 2016)
- Workshop on the ‘New frontiers in the use and development of companion diagnostics’ (Brussels, Belgium – 11 & 12 December 2014)
- BDA Workshop on the ‘Minimal Residual Disease: End-Points in Clinical Trials’ (London, UK – 13 & 14 May 2014)
- BDA Workshop on the ‘Access to Innovative Oncology Medicines in Europe’ (Bonn, Germany – 16 & 17 January 2014)
- etc. Please refer to our past events list
Willing to join the initiative?
If you are willing to join the initiative, please contact CDDF office!