Innovation in Oncology Clinical Trial Design
Frankfurt, Germany, 12 & 13 June 2017
The CDDF multi-stakeholder workshop on Innovation in Oncology Clinical Trial Design aimed at discussing clinical trial study designs for oncology with current and recent challenges together with a multi-stakeholder audience of experts from academia, regulatory authorities, pharmaceutical industry and patient advocate groups.
The objective of the workshop was to:
- better understand the position and concerns of the other stakeholders to ensure better study designs can be developed for more efficient drug development
- to have a multi-stakeholder discussion representing oncologists/scientists, government officials (EMA, policymakers and HTA), pharmaceutical industry representatives and patient advocate groups interested in the topic.
- Jaap Verweij (Erasmus MC)
- Kinga Komar Malinowska (Bayer)
- Stefan Schwoch (Lilly)
- Irmela Radtke (F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd)
- Jan Gross (Merckgroup)
To access the slides, please click here